Twin County Regional Healthcare Accepting Donations of Medical and Protective Supplies and Equipment
April 14, 2020
In response to questions about how members of the community can assist in the region’s novel coronavirus (COVID-19) response, Twin County Regional Healthcare today announced that it is accepting donations of unused and handmade medical and protective supplies and equipment. This move is part of Twin County Regional Healthcare’s ongoing efforts to address the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare for increased needs of personal protective equipment (PPE), which healthcare providers across the nation are experiencing.
The hospital can accept the following unused medical and protective supplies and equipment:
- Disposable face masks including surgical masks and ear-loop masks
- Respirator masks rated N95 or higher
- Face shields and goggles designed to protect eyes
- Disposable gowns such as medical/dental gowns as well as impervious or isolation gowns
- Disposable non-latex gloves
- Disposable surgical caps
- Disposable foot covers
- Antimicrobial wipes
- Hand sanitizer
At this time, Twin County Regional Healthcare cannot accept medical devices, medications or linens.
Those with supplies and equipment to donate may contact our Materials Management Department at 276.236.1782 to arrange delivery.