Virginia's New Health Coverage for Adults
Beginning January 1, 2019, more adults in Virginia will have access to quality, low-cost health insurance.
We're here to help.
Even if you have applied before and been turned down, the rules for Medicaid have changed in Virginia. Find out if you are eligible and get help enrolling in a plan. You can get preventative care, doctor visits, prescriptions, hospitalizations, mental health care and other services.
Call Us at 276.236.1649
A certified enrollment counselor can help find a plan that's right for you and your family.
Our hospital is In-Network with these Virginia Medicaid plans:
- Virginia Premier
- Optima Health
- Aetna Better Health
- Magellan Complete Care
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- About Us
- Advanced Directives
- Contact Us
- Financial Questions
- General Information
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Patient Financial Information
- Patient Portal – Hospital
- Patient Portal – Physician Practice
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Sponsorship Request
- Visitor Information
- Understanding Billing and Charges