My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Twin County Regional Hospital (TCRH), is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
TCRH has partnered with RelayHealth to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at TCRH on or after January 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for RelayHealth shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact RelayHealth Customer Support at 1-866-RELAY-ME (1-866-735-2963) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
For Patients and Visitors
- About Us
- Advanced Directives
- Contact Us
- Financial Questions
- General Information
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Financial Information
- Patient Portal – Hospital
- Patient Portal – Physician Practice
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Sponsorship Request
- Visitor Information