Visitation & Screening Guidelines
At TCRH, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees, and community.
Masking Guidance and Protocols
- Masking is required in clinical areas including inpatient care units, hallways on inpatient care units, patient rooms, clinic waiting rooms, and clinic examination rooms.
- Masking is optional in areas where patients or visitors are not presenting for or receiving care such as lobbies, cashier’s office, cafeteria.
Standard precautions, isolation precautions, and unit-specific policies will not change. This guidance applies to all hospital, emergency, and ambulatory care settings. Masking continues to be required for those who have COVID-19 infection or for anyone with new respiratory symptoms.
COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
- Mount Rogers Health District Moves into Phase 1b for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Virginia Department of Health
- Mt. Rogers Health District
- Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association
- COVID-19 Testing Frequently Asked Questions
- What to do if you have respiratory symptoms?
- Handwashing Flyers
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- TCRH Accepting Donations of Medical and Protective Supplies and Equipment