Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The Women's Health Services
Due to COVID-19 and the for the safety of our patients, families and visitors, we have implemnted the following guidelines for visitation:
- Women’s Health visiting hours are daily from 10 am to 8 pm.
- All Women’s Health patients will be allowed one visitor per day. All visitors must be well and pass the screening process upon entering the hospital. Visitors will be allowed to leave and return to the unit. However, to maintain the health and safety of our patients, newborns, staff and physicians, we ask that visitors limit the number of times they leave and return to the unit.
- Labor patients will be allowed one well support person who may remain with them for the duration of their stay. We also ask that support persons limit the number of times they leave and return to the unit in one day.
- Visitors are required to keep their masks on while staff and physicians are in patient rooms.
These guidelines are subject to change without notice. Please visit this page for updates or call (276) 236-1704 for current guidelines.
Every woman’s life is a journey. And every woman’s journey is unique. Filled with joys, successes and challenges. But no matter where your journey takes you, there is something that remains true. Every woman deserves compassionate healthcare every step of the way.
That’s why we’re here. To meet your unique health needs at every stage of your life. Maybe it’s time for your very first women’s care visit, or your first mammogram. Perhaps you’re ready to start your family. Or maybe you’re looking for gynecological care.
Wherever you are on life’s journey, we always put your health first.
Life may be complicated, but your healthcare shouldn’t be. We provide programs of care to meet your unique health needs as a woman, including:
Fertility and reproductive health
Breast health, including 3D mammography
Pelvic and bladder health
Our team of physicians and medical staff work collaboratively to provide you with care so that you can be the best you can be, no matter where life takes you. If you are looking for a provider or to learn more, contact our physician referral line at 800.424.3627
Mother and Baby
The birth of your child is a special moment of your life. You may be excited, eager and anxious about the path ahead.
That’s why we partner with you to provide compassionate care to help make the road ahead a memorable time. From prenatal care to post-pregnancy health, we’re with you all the way, with a personalized experience for you and your baby, including:
- Prenatal classes (Due to COVID-19 we are not offerng classes at this time)
- Multiple childbirth options, including natural childbirth
- Invitingly warm environment
- Private rooms
- Dedicated medical staff
- Around-the-clock nursery support
- Breastfeeding support
Whether you’re a first-time mom or ready to grow your family, we can help your ‘welcome to the world’ day go as smoothly as possible.
To learn more about how we can help make your experience one for the memory book, call us at 276.236.1704 to take a tour of our birthing center.
Take Your First Steps With Us!
Having a baby is a life-changing experience for new parents. It is important to be alert to the signs and symptoms that you may need to seek medical help. Remember: If you or your advocate think something is wrong, speak up!
Twin County Regional Healthcare
200 Hospital Drive
Galax, VA 24333
- Find a Doctor
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Chest Pain
- Emergency Department
- Home Health and Hospice Services
- Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- 3D Mammography
- Laboratory Services
- Lung Care
- Occupational Health/WorkPoint Wellness
- Pain Services
- Sleep Center
- Speakers Bureau
- Stroke Awareness and Stroke Center
- Surgical Services
- Women's Health Services
- Lung Cancer Screening