TCRH Welcomes 2013 New Year’s Baby
Twin County Regional Hospital (TCRH) welcomed the first baby of 2013 on January 1.
Aubrey Nicole Vaughan, daughter of Danielle Atkinson and Tyler Vaughan, Sr. of Woodlawn, Virginia was the baby born closest to New Year’s Day on January 1, 2013 at 9:20 am. She weighed seven pounds, eight ounces and measured 20 ½ inches long. She was delivered at TCRH by Carlos J. Blattner, MD of Blue Ridge Physicians for Women.
TCRH would like to thank those who contributed to the family of our New Year’s Baby which included:
For more information on Blue Ridge Physicians for Women, please call (276) 236-2909.
- Blenda Bilbrey (TCRH Staff): Crocheted baby afghan, hat and booties
- Paula Blevins’ (TCRH Staff) Family: Crocheted baby afghan and hat
- First Citizens Bank: Tote bags and coffee mugs
- Galax Smokehouse: Gift certificate
- Ruth Hale (TCRH Staff): Avon products and tote caddy
- Kroger’s: Gift certificate
- Lemon’s Jewelry: Mother/Baby charm
- Magic Mart: Gift certificate
- New River Florist: Flower arrangement
- Sue Reedy (TCRH Staff): Tupperware set
- Roy’s Diamond Center: Galax leaf charm
- Schewels Furniture: Gift certificate
- TCRH Wellness Center: Six (6) months free membership
TCRH Women’s Health Department: Baby clothing, outerwear and grooming products as well as bath and body products for the mother
For additional information about Women’s Health Services of Twin County Regional Hospital or complimentary classes offered for the community, please call (276) 236-1682 or (276) 236-1704 or visit the Women’s Health Services page.